Click the Install button. Update windows 10 drivers. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
- Based off events that happened and took place between the original Star Wars trilogy, Rogue Leader is the second game in the Rogue Squadron series. With excellent flight controls, crazy awesome AIs, and above the norm sound and graphics, no game has come closer than Rogue Leader to matching the quality of the original Star Wars trilogy.
- Description: Download Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike ROM/ISO for the Gamecube. The game ROM file comes in ISO format. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike is a Action video game published by LucasArts released on October 15, 2003 for the Gamecube.
Take Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike, the new sequel to Factor 5's graphics-intensive Rogue Leader, a Star Wars shooter that helped launch the GameCube two years ago.
This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike for GameCube. If you've discovered a cheat you'd like to add to the page, or have a correction, please click EDIT and add it.
- Unlimited Lives: IIOUAOYE, WIMPIAM!
- Play return of the Jedi arcade game: !?ATH!RD GAME?YES
- Level select in co-op: SWGRCQPL, UCHEATED
- All single player missions: HYWSC!WS, NONGAMER
- All single player missions (regular and bonus): EEQQ?YPL, CHE!ATER
- Ace mode: YNMSFY?P, YOUDAMAN
- Art gallery: !KOOLART
- Empire Strikes Back arcade game: !H!F?HXS, KOOLSTUF
- Beggar's Canyon Race in co-op mode: FRLL!CSF, FARMBOY?
- Endurance level in co-op mode: WPX?FGC!, EXCERSIZ
- Naboo Starfighter: RTWCVBSH, BFNAGAIN
- Millennium Falcon (single player only): QZCRPTG!, HANSRIDE
- Slave I: TGBCWLPN, ZZBOUNTY
- Audio commentary: WHATTHE? (Or, get all Bronze medals in single player mode.)
- T-16 Skyhopper: LOOKOUT!
- Star Wars arcade game: Complete 'Triumph Of The Rebellion.'
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back arcade game: Complete all single player missions.
- Millennium Falcon: Get all Bronze medals in single player missions, including the bonus missions.
- Ace mode: Get all Gold medals single player missions, including the bonus missions.
- Ultimate medal: Beat Lucas Arts' scores (after all Gold medals acquired).
Tech Upgrade Locations
- Advanced Cluster Missles
BATTLEFIELD HOTH -- Use e-web gun to destroy the first box where the AT-ST comes from. Run to get the upgrade where the box was before destroying last AT-ST.
- Advanced Concussion Missles
GUNS OF DUBRILLION -- Up the ramp and to the first left.
- Advanced Lasers
DEFIANCE ON DANTOOINE -- After you destroy the ship,take the left path after the 2nd jump.
- Advanced Proton Bombs
RAID AT BAKURA -- Meet silver requirements to get TIE Bomber stage, then bomb the very last dome to get the upgrade.
- Advanced Proton Torpedos
RELICS AT GEONOSIS -- After you crash land on Geonosis, the upgrade will be inside one of the escape pods on the ground.
- Advanced Shields
REVENGE OF THE EMPIRE -- Fly inside the 4th or 5th transport.
- Advanced Targeting Computer
DEFENDERS OF RALLTIIR -- Destroy transport on the far side of the bridge.
- Homing Concussion Missles
SPEEDER BIKE PURSUIT -- There's a wall of trees on the left about 1/2 way through the level. After that wall, take the left path when it splits.
- Homing Proton Torpedos
EXTRACTION FROM RALLTIIR -- On the right after the first turn.
- Seeker Cluster Missles
TRIUMPH OF THE REBELLION -- When you see the first set of catapults go behind the first catapults there.
- Spread Bombs
DECEPTION AT DESTRILLION -- Once you get inside your Y-wing, fly inside the superlaser bowl.
Enter AXCBPRHK and then WHATTHE? as a second passcode.
Enter FRRVBMJK as a password and LOOKOUT! as a second password to open the TIE Hunter in single player.
Skip Craft Selection
Hold L + R, and press A to start a mission in order to play with a predetermined ship, and not go to the hangar.
First enter BBGMYWSX and R2 will beeb once. Then enter JEDIWHO? and R2 will beeb twice if done correctly.
Earn the TIE Bomber Canyon mission by getting silver on the Raid At Bakura. During the Bomber Canyon mission, destroy all of the floor turrets within roughly half a second of each other.
If you do not get a verbal thumbs-up from your wingmates for each batch of turrets, you should restart the level and try again.<P>Or, go to the passcodes screen and type in JASDJWFA and hit enter. Then type in !DABOMB! and hit enter. If done correctly, the TIE Bomber will appear in the back corner of the Home One hangar.
Asteroid Field For Co-operative
Nagravision 3 hacked fta receivers. Unlock the Asteroid Field for co-op play by entering RWALPIGC then NOWAYOUT
TIE Fighter For Co-op
Unlock the TIE Fighter for co-op mode by entering MCKEMAKD and then ONESHOT!
TIE Advance For Co-op
Unlock the TIE Advanced for co-op mode by entering VDX?WK!H and then ANOKSHIP
Death Star Escape Level in Cooperative Mode
Enter YFCEDFRH as a password and accept it, then enter DSAGAIN? as a second password and accept it.
Death Star Rampage: See Darth Vader's TIE:In the Death Star Rampage level in multi-player mode, you can see Darth Vader's TIE fighter trying to shoot you down. It might take some time to find him. If you find Darth Vader, you can destroy him easily with a few laser shots or your secondary weapons.<P>Extraction From Ralltiir: Jedi Outcast reference:In the large area at the end of the AT-ST portion of the mission, there is a statue and a flame in the middle of the area. The orange platform on which the flame is resting has the Jedi Outcast lightsaber symbol on it.<P>Jango Fett's Slave 1: After unlocking Slave 1 and the Jedi Starfighter, play the Geonosian Asteroid Belt in dogfight with two Slave 1s. The appearance of one will change to Jango Fett's color scheme.
Enter '!KOOLART' on the passcode entry screen.
Black and White Mode
Enter 'NOCOLOR?' on the passcode entry screen to unlock black and white mode.
Playing the training mission at all times of the day can take time and listening to the dialogue on every objective can be annoying. If you want to skip the text and just do the objective then touch the symbol, when the text appears on the screen and the voice begins just pause the game, then press start again to return to the game. Now you can just do the objective without having to wait.
Enter 'HARKHARK' on the passcodes screen.
Enter RTJPFC!G, then TIMEWARP on the passcodes screen.
Easy Win on Defenders of Ralltir
On the Defenders of Ralltir level, fly low and pick up the concussion grenades with your snowspeeder's tow cable. Fly over to a bridge, stay low, and let the bomb touch the brige. It will explode, and all enemies on it will be destroyed. This can also be used against Imperial AT-ATs to destroy them.
Enter 'WIMPIAM!' on the passcode entry screen.
Finish all of the Tatooine training missions during all four times of day by completing every objective and getting every hidden item.
Enter 'LOOKMOM!' at the passcodes screen.
Obtain a gold medal on all missions to unlock the TIE Hunter in the hangar.
Enter 'FREEPLAY' at the password screen to get free tokens for the arcade machine.
To unlock the Jedi Starfighter, earn silver medals on all missions and bonus missions.
Rogue Squadron 3 Gamecube Rom
Enter 'THEDUDES' at the password screen to unlock the documentary.
Rogue Squadron Gamecube Cheats Controller
Get bronze medals on all missions to unlock the Slave I.